View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Jul-11-02, 08:45

Plan: Sugar Busters!
Stats: 182/178/140
BF:26%
Progress: 10%
Cool You ARE allowed Sugar on the diet

Please remember that you are allowed sugar on the Sugar Busters! diet. It just dosen't allow as much as we're all used to eating.

I started the diet 2 days ago, and for dinner the first night I made Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas from the Sugar Busters! Cookbook. The tomato sauce was the only ingrediant that had sugar (2g per serving), but they were delicious! We also had sugar free re-fried beans. For breakfast I've been making 3-egg ham and cheese omlets, and chicken salads with Bleu Cheese dressing for lunch. Last night we had hamburgers on wheat buns, and spinach, and a snack of ww crackers with melted cheese. I keep thinking to myself what diet could possibly allow these kinds of foods! If this is a diet, then I'm sticking to it! Not to mention I've lost 5lbs already!

Another diet I know that works is the Scan Diet, but unfortunately it gets old drinking 5 shakes, and nothing but fruit and veggies all day. It also keeps you full and satisfied, and you won't get junk food cravings. Not to mention, it's very expensive, so I'm sticking with SB!!