View Single Post
  #71   ^
Old Fri, Nov-19-10, 23:32

Plan: -----
Stats: 223/151/158 Female 5' 8.5"
BF:
Progress: 111%

I just joined the website a few days ago and I have been doing CALP since Sept 27th and have lost 33 lbs. However, I haven't added in the RM . . . I'm not doing that because I want to lose faster, I am just afraid of eating the carbs and losing control. I noticed someone earlier saying she enjoyed eating the fun size Almond Joy and I thought to myself . . . ONE little candy bar would do nothing for me but make me want the whole bag. I feel like I am more like an alcoholic---they can't have a little drink here and little drink there as long as it is withing the hour of their meal.
I'm really not criticizing the program because it seems to work for so many people . . . .I just don't get HOW? How do you control your desire for MORE? Oh, okay . . . it's coming to me as I write . . . you don't eat THOSE things that are your trigger foods, even during your RM, right?
Like I could eat a WHOLE chocolate cream pie (for real), so a slice of choc. pie wouldn't be a good choice for me, because it wouldn't be satisfying . . .heck, even eating the WHOLE thing isn't satisfying. It's never enough. You know, that keeps me from eating that first bit of many yummy things . . . "It's never enough."
Well, it's enough of me for tonight. Thanks for that little epiphany and yes, you all did help!