View Single Post
  #29   ^
Old Fri, Jan-10-14, 07:27

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/125/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 136%

All right! Woke up twice, but got back to sleep twice, racked up over 8 hours in total.

And this Vitamin C sleep is wonderful. When I come out of meditation, I often have this relaxing sensation of "coolness" localized in my face and shoulders; probably areas of tenseness that the meditation has addressed.

Now, I get that from waking up.

Today, I'll take one in the morning, too.

It's a bit pricey; they are a dollar apiece. But as discussed, there are ways of making it yourself for cheaper! I plan to investigate that going forward.

I was looking into seeing a naturopath or other alternative practitioner because my doctor keeps looking at the test results and saying he can't find anything wrong with me. The first appointment would have been less than what I've spent so far.

I've been low carbing for over ten years now; my job does not demand too much in extra hours, I have a happy marriage, good friends, and plenty of creative outlets to occupy my free time. I'm not depressed; I know what that is. This is totally physical.

But I'm looking at the start of my third year suffering from what I'm convinced is adrenal fatigue. 2013 has made it worse, and it was all sheer stress.

Thanks to this excellent article on Liposomal Vitamin C, I really think this new supplement can be the key to getting my energy back.

In any case, I'm willing to try.