#16   ^
Old Thu, Jan-28-10, 06:51
MAINTAINING ON CALP

Plan: CALP/CAHHP
Stats: 180/125/150 Female 65 in
BF:
Progress: 183%

hi-
it is okay to only have 1 CM. It really is important to have veggies with your cm- especially if you are only having one. IT does keep you full, and imho provides fiber and other nutrients.

Good for you- we know that when you introduce carbs too fast/too many you put on water weight pretty fast- and if you don't get back on plan it is often very hard to restart.

okay- cruises! on CALP....

Breakfast: eggs, bacon, sausage, smoked salmon, coffee....you can order anything you want. I prefer to eat in the dining room for breakfast so I can order and not see all the junk at the buffet. You can also just have coffee.

Lunch: again, I would decide before the meal what I wanted. It is easy- there is beef, burgers, lamb, turkey, ham, chicken, and fish on teh menu. I usually had a cesar salad and turkey/beef/chicken. One cruise had roast chicken from a rotissarie- I loved it. I also drank lots of water.

Dinner- I had whatever I wanted. A drink, salad, main course, veggie and dessert. I asked for a large salad- and got whatever I wanted. The drink was usually a glass of wine. I never felt deprived. I usually asked to see the dessert menu when they brought the drinks, so I could order when I ordered the main. I sometimes went over the hour- but gave myself that flexibility.

I avoided the midnite buffets totally- why bother? Lots of junk and I didn't need it. I admit I am not a big drinker, adn felt the drinks on the ship were not good. Having said that. I did have a glass of wine (once a glass of champagne) in the bar after dinner with a group of people. Other times I got sparking soda or just bottled water and lime.

I came home within a couple of pounds - and was back to baseline in a couple of days. I went for the fun, nto the food.

One one of the ships there was a specialty restaurant- a fancy place- it was wonderful. You might want to go on cruisecritic.com and check out your ship and itinerary.

E
Sponsored Links