#12   ^
Old Mon, Mar-23-09, 06:58

Plan: -----------------
Stats: 151.5/148.0/132 Female 161cm
BF:Do I dare find out
Progress: 18%
Default Daily menus

Hi there,

Thanks for your replys! Yes, below are some sample meals as well as my weight the following morning. Pls note I always finish my meals within the 60 mins - also I am starving by dinner time and want to put everything into my mouth !!

Day 1. WEIGHT 66.4 KGS ( to get pounds times by 2.2 )

B - 2 x eggs (omlette with half tsp onion and tomatoe, spinach and red peppers and mushrooms) coffee no milk/ sugar
L- Tuna salad - salad - half med tomato, 1 tbsp onions, cucumber (half), cabbage, lettuce (iceberg) and mayo (made with real egg less than 4 grams sugar per serve ) Coffee - no milk/sugar

D- Salad first (all veges as per book including avacado, carrots and tomatoes etc ) with salad dressing, then lentil curry, garlic prawns with rice and turkish bread followed by slice of banana cake and black coffee. FINISHED IN 60 MINS

DAY 2 Weight 66.8 kgs

Prebreakfast - Hot lemon water
B - vege omlette ( as above) coffee (never have milk or sugar)
L - Chicken Salad - chicken was grilled with oil salt and pepper. Salad same as above with mayo
D- Salad, Chicken noodle stir fry and half slice banana cake

Day 3 - Weight 66.3kgs

PB - Hot water with lemon
B - 2 scrambled eggs ( no milk or cheese) made with oil
L - Grilled prawn salad - 7 prawns grilled in garlic, oil salt and fresh lemon, salad same as above
D - Salad, Indian Bhryiani (rice dish with chicken), Okra curry, 1 vege samosa, dessert a small bite banana cake and 1 small bite baklava

Day 4 - 66.5 kgs

PB - Hot lemon water
B- 2 egg scrambled eggs as above
L- Japanese teriyaki chicken and veges (cabbage and green veges_
D - Same dinner as previous nite but smaller portion, no cake but had a piece of baklava

Day 5 - 66.1 kgs
B - scrambled eggs as above
L - Mushroom in cream sauce with salad - didnn't end up eating the salad though, the mushroom was one big one with some diced chicken in it and some melted cheese on top
D - Steamed fish parcels with Jasmine rice (approx 1 cup of Rice) dessert small slice banana cake

Day 6- 66.5 kgs

B - scrambled eggs
L- Chicken marinated in soya sauce (and other asian sauces) with salad (no dressing only lowcarb veges as usual) followed by small slice of cake (it was my Birthday and my staff bought it for me!!)
D - Indian restaurant - meat entrees, meat and spinach curry, butter chicken and rice with naan bread followed by carrot cake for dessert

Day 7 - 66.5 kgs

B- nothing
L - Chicken marinated in soy and other asian sauces as per above)
D - 2 x fried eggs and toast (2) dessert carrot cake

Day 8 - 66.5 kgs
B - vege omlette
L - chicken and salad ( as prepared on other days with salt and pepper)
D - Salad , Grilled chicken with Mushroom sauce, potatoe wedges with sour cream dessert carrot cake and coffee

Day 8- 66.0 Kgs !!!! Does all this info help target where I am going wrong ?? I can see the nights I don't have much carb (rice in particular )I loose weight but the days i do (again rice in particular ) i put on which is really bumming me out and confusing me cause the book CAD states I can have anything i want for RM as long as it;s within 60mins etc etc...... plus my weight just stays around the same numbers. I did the average for one week and my weight was the same.

Are my portions too big?? I am often told I dont eat much . If I am cooking chicken for salad for lunch then it is one chicken breast, tuna is the small size - 95 grams but occassionally more .

I would love some input here and even some sample menus from you guys as you have all lost weight!! bty - i am getting sick of having egg for breakfast - any other alternative?? ( i don't eat red meat or pork thought)

Thanks heaps!!