View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Wed, Apr-07-04, 20:38

Plan: Atkins-ish
Stats: 316/228/150.0 Female 5'3
BF:54
Progress: 53%

Hi Willbthin,
Look at MY journal if you want to see a quitter! It is so hard to stick to any restrictive plan, I know. I feel like I'm a big spoiled baby who can't say no to yummy foods. Makes me so mad at myself, I've quit a number of times. The thing is-I KNOW this is a wonderful way of eatting. It really, really works. I don't know this PERSONALLY, I know it by reading successful journals like you've been doing. Some of these people, like Vel, are sooooo inspirational! All I can say is don't give up, you can do it. You're health is worth it. As many times as I have fallen, I continue to get up and plan to keep getting up until something sticks! I have tetered back and forth between Atkins and CAD for a couple of years. I believe my problem is a mind problem. I'll lose up to 10# and then quit for one reason or another. It's like I'm afraid of being thin...even though I want that more than anything. I'd LOVE to be your weight! My goodness. Just drop by my journal anytime if you want to chat. You might not see alot of success, but I'm a good listener. BTW, currently, for the past week and a half, I've been Atkinsing and lost 8#. Tonight, I strayed and had a REWARD meal b/c I fixed sloppy joes and I LOVE them! I know this won't hurt. Anyway, I've kind of customized mine. Good luck and take care,