View Single Post
  #23   ^
Old Wed, Apr-07-04, 06:52

Plan: atkins
Stats: 210/210/125 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default still here

hey guys, i am just checking in and lost a lb this week. i still was messing up with the cad plan and not fully giving it my all, i guess i was trying to wean my way into this. but even doing cad half the time has helped me control my carbs and lose some weight a little bit but still a loss. i know now that when i am fully on cad, i feel so much in control, i dont want to snack in between breakfast and lunch. now, i see what cad can do for me, i have to go on this for life. weekends are still a problem, i like to drink. i know i can have my drinks for one hr at the reward meal but it just doesnt seem to work out that way. i know this will slow down my weight loss so i have to get in control of that. i am feeling pretty confident that i can make this my way of eating for life. i have been reading elvis journal and getting ideas of what to eat. i will look into recipes next. i do tend to fall into eating the same things at my cm and it gets old real fast and that is what makes me stray of this woe. so i am still tweaking this a bit and hope to be on this full time for life. my weigh in this morning was 1 lb loss. i will certainly take it. have a great day all.