#5   ^
Old Mon, Jul-10-17, 08:58

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeygod
...but is there any empirical proof eating this fat-centric way is OK over the long term?

It depends on who's "empirical proof" you look at I suppose.

A question to consider would be; "Has what you've done in the past lead to health and a leaner you?" Perhaps you should "try" high fat, perhaps for a year and see what happens to your markers. It works for some and not other. It seems to work for me, here's my "empirical proof" and I wish you well and hope you discover what may work for you!

Perhaps start with some curry'd Goat and Collard Greens, Goat healthy? Can't be. Too fatty. Goats are Smelly and have weird eyes and poor people eat them. Not good!

Before 9/30/2015...

During circa 6/2X/2017...

Hepatic Chart covering that interval...

Lipid Chart covering that interval...

Metabolic Chart covering that interval...

...The experiment continues. Is this health? I don't have the answer but I'll continue on this path until there is compelling evidence (both public and from my own experience) that informs me to consider modifying my habit of avoiding GPS (Grain, Potato, Sugar) and mindstate of "considering saturated fat fattening and unhealthy"

EAT MORE FAT - U WILL EAT LESS FOOD. PLANTS WILL LIKE U MORE BETTER FOR NOT EATING SO MANY OF THEM ;-)

Kidding aside, I do wish you Happiness, Peace and Wellness Monkygod and thank you for letting me share my story. I might use some of this later in another story...