#14   ^
Old Sat, Oct-06-12, 10:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 199/000/000 Female 5"3'
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereBear
I sprinkle it on their wet food and mash it in.

The whole "complete amino acids" thing gave me the idea; who would need it more than an obligate carnivore?

And the sixteen year old cat, James Bond, moves a little slow sometimes. Thinking arthritis; which vets are not super helpful over. They are glucosamine fans, true, but it never did anything for me.

Do you give them a tbs a day?

Also, I have a 10 yr old cat and a 18 mo old. When I adopted the younger, I started them on canned food only. That was HARD for the older one, she was addicted to the dry. Now she has lost 2.5 pounds and is RUNNING and CLIMBING again! They are indoor cats but i have towers for them and she is using them again! I also started giving her natural treats with glucosamine in them. I agree, it never helped me, but hey! It is so much fun to see her running from and after the younger kitty now. I will do anything to help them feel good. LOL

Oh and Nancy, I ordered a small table fountain. I looked and looked for one that I liked and the cats could drink from. I am going to keep in on the floor here by me and their food dishes, along with their regular water dishes.
http://www.lampsplus.com/products/t...ain__56907.html