Old Mon, Sep-19-11, 13:51
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by faduckeggs
I started back with MY PLAN today. I will be tracking both my food, my drink and my exercise for the next two weeks. After two weeks, I might let up a bit, but maybe not.

I hate tracking with a passion. I just spent 20 minutes entering the deep dish pizza quiche into MY PLAN, since I made one last night and it will be my lunch all week.

But, I am starting menopause and I am having horrible symptoms and also horrible bloating, pain and water weight gain. I've decided that I want to track everything carefully, to see if I can find a relationship between my symptoms and my eating. I also think tracking will be a good refresher on what I am actually consuming and whether I am indeed as LC as I think I am.

As I said, I hate tracking and counting. Instead, I have always been more intuitive: some foods I eat freely, some I eat sparingly and some I don't eat at all. After five years at this, maybe a refresher will be good.

I hear ya on hating the tracking part. Its a total PITA to me!

But this is the second time you are talking about pain and bloating and I still say that you need to see your ob/gyn for a sonogram. Sorry if I'm nagging you but it really sounds like you need to be seen.

cnmlisa needs to chime in on this one. LISA!!! where are you!!