View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sat, Nov-01-03, 18:49

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

OK Girls.. How did we do with our first day challenge?

I did Ok. My RM could have been a little better. DH, decided to make chili. I did manage to balance it with a huge salad with tons of CM Veggies in it. Good thing is, I didn't eat even half of what I normally do. I don't normally eat a salad with chili, but this did make a difference. My 2 CM's were on plan also.

I did manage to drink all of my water for the day, and I did my journaling. Exercise, HUM.. Well that still needs a little room for improvement.

Melissa, Glad you decided to hop on board. The first few days back on plan is hard, espcially the first day. Good luck.. Let us know how you are doing.

Lila, Hope you were able to get a good start on plan. Of course trying to get back on track when it is the start of a week-end, is really difficult. Just remember, if you can't do it starting today, jump back on track come Monday.

Allura, How did you do today? CAD is a wonderful program and one I think you will grow to love. It is a little hard for the first few days, then it gets easier. Hang in there.

Lowco. How did you do with your exercise? Wow, you are really on a roll. I wish I could get motivated enough to get out and jog.. I was walking every night with my dog, but now that the time changed it is dark when I get home from work and it is getting way to cold too. I need to come up with another plan for exercising. Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to hearing how everyone did today. Have a great week-end.