#317   ^
Old Sun, Dec-17-17, 04:29
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Happy Day, Warriors!

Take some time today to just chil-lax to take care of YOU b/c you're WORTH IT!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE is always less than the PAIN OF REGRET!
~ unknown
Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Got most of my w/e "to-do" list completed yesterday, will finish up with the rest today.

I was thinking about what I am going to eat for my Christmas dinner this year. Usually it's turkey with a lovely leafy green salad.

But I was underwhelmed by the turkey I had for Thanksgiving. I didn't find it as tasty as I usually do.

Probably due to the fact that food, any food, isn't that important to me any more. It's really just nourishment for my body. Imma not saying I'm bored with the food I eat or that it's not tasty; it's just food.

I really can't complain b/c that means temptations are NOT on my radar at all. It really is a nice place to be "eating-wise"! KWIM?

But back to my Christmas dinner, Imma thinking I'll get me some "peel n' eat" shrimp and make a homemade garlic mayo to dip 'em in and of course, a leafy green salad!

Topic Change: Finished another Baby Sweater yesterday:

"Aran" & "Buff Fleck" stripes Baby Sweater

Started another one that I am doing in rainbow colored stripes with the "Aran" yarn as the main color. It's a lot of fun to come up with all these different variations of baby sweaters. Imma not bored doing 'em yet!

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
JO, yikes. Sounds like you have it rough like DE for sure! But at least yours went thru your body and ya seem on the mend.
Yeppers, I seem to be all better, at least for now!
Quote:
Wonky internet? that stinks, feels like my world closes off when that happens
I don't really spend much time on the internet except for in "here", checking my work and personal email and my banking accounts.

So it's not the end of the world for me... but it's very ANNOYING when I wanna go online and it ain't happening! I know you KNOW what I mean!

Imma very lucky, its a rare thing for my ISP to be down!
Quote:
off to mom's today
hit grocery store for all her fixings for making a lasagna. She is in the mood to make one and I told her to go for it.
Then home to do mostly nothing, little this and that. Most holiday stuff is done so I am safe on that part.
Sounds like an easy day for sure. How sweet that you're goin' grocery shopping for your mom's lasagna ingredients. You're a good DD! Imma sure she appreciates you a lot!

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
I have finished Xmas shopping ! Got DD and DSIL presents, batteries, and wrapping paper. I ready. Make sure all grandkiddies stuff has proper batteries and built.
Oh yeah, "Batteries NOT included"! Nice that you've taken care of that b/c there's nothing worse than having a present that needs batteries and there aren't any around...

Sounds like you're fini with all your holiday shopping etc...
Quote:
Jo.... So happy to see you back! Made my day!
Thanks, my friend! Nice to be here!

De:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyLC
I have a brand new grandson! Both mom and baby are doing great. He's a little early, but healthy. Weight is 6 lbs 13 ozs.
Woot! Woot! Woot! HUGE CONGRATS on grand #5!!

So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for all of you…congratulations!

Too bad he couldn't wait a few more hours to be born b/c he would have shared his b'day with my youngest DD who is 33 today!

Edited to add: Hmmmmm, I just saw that you updated/edited your last post at 2:15am...so was the new lil' one born yesterday (16 Dec) or today???
Quote:
I had the other two kids all night and all today, and also Thursday evening. My son took the kids to see their brother. I didn't go because I'm still sick ☹️ But I will have many more chances to cuddle and kiss him when I'm better.
Awww sorry to hear you're still not well! Wishing you a speedy recovery, my friend! And you're correct, you'll have plenty of chances to cuddle and kiss the new bouncing bundle of boy joy!!!!
Quote:
I am back home for the night and need to rest. I will have the kids again tomorrow.
I always forget that you go to the grands house to watch 'em...

When is your DDIL and new tax deduction coming home from the hospital??