Old Tue, Dec-11-12, 12:33

Plan: The Stress Eating Cure
Stats: 239.2/225/160 Female 5'6"
BF:48%/45%/33%
Progress: 18%
Default Back to the drawing board

Hello all!
Well, I'm back at it again <sigh>.
I've ballooned back up to my post-pregnancy weight (from 3 years ago!). I had successfully lost 35 lbs after the birth of my 2nd child but it was very difficult to lose this time around and I just couldn't budge below 200 lb without starving and exhaustive exercise. After my first child was born, I lost 55 lbs relatively easy following an Atkins style plan. But THIS post-pregnancy weight is VERY stubborn. Sooo, I gave up!!! After reading Matt Stone's blog about RRARF (Rehabilitative Rest and Aggressive ReFeeding) I decided to give myself myself a diet vacation for the past 6 months. And here I am, 39 pounds heavier. Ugh! But I had to do something extreme because I couldn't live on such an extreme diet forever. I really do think my body needed a break and a chance to reset/heal some of the dieting damage I've done to it for YEARS!
I've tried CAD/CALP several times in my low carb diet history. It was successful when I was in my early 20s but not since then. Hopefully, now, after my "diet vacation" I can start losing weight again on a moderately low carb plan. I just can't look at another low carb diet ever again, it literally turns my stomach, so I'm hoping this will work.
I hope to be active on this board again. Thanks for listening!
Sponsored Links