View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Feb-28-05, 20:43
Registered Member

Plan: CALP
Stats: 195/187/&;150 Female 62"
BF:34%
Progress: 9%
Unhappy Good - I need a place to hangout!

This is proving to be harder than I expected.
It's given me new insights into my likes and dislikes - never realized how MUCH I dislike cooking and how MUCH I was relying on "quick" meals!
Dinner is no problem - I'm working on the balancing thing - but thinking of things to eat for breakfast is HARD! Even when I have TIME to cook bacon and eggs, I don't seem to want to go to the fuss just for myself (my husband is a cooked oatmeal kind of guy when he takes time to sit down for breakfast). I'm realizing that we've spent so many years "on the fly" so to speak, with the only meal we actually take time to sit down and enjoy together being dinner. Does anyone else have this problem? Rushing off to work in the morning with not enough time to prepare and eat a CR meal, lunch at "deskside" (if there's TIME to actually eat lunch), so of course I'm extra hungry when I get home (thank GOD for celery and cream cheese!).
Closest market is 20 miles away, so shopping for "fresh" veggies only happens once or twice a MONTH (my blessed husband will, however, shop for me on his way home from work as his job is much closer to the shops).
I'm thinking of starting my own celery farm!
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Especially since I seem to keep bouncing back to 190 pounds! ick!
thanks