#35   ^
Old Mon, Apr-22-02, 09:24

Plan: The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program
Stats: 190/140/135 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 91%
Default be patient

Flo.....
You must be patient. Give yourself time to figure out how things affect you.

Of course you KNOW about that water thangy.....so we don't need to remind you.

Hows your bacon? Does it have added sugar in it? Some people don't do the bacon and sausage very well because of the added sugars. I seem to do okay with it. Anyone else got a comment on that?

Missing lunch..... well, I do that too sometimes. I try to have a little bit of something, even if it is just a salad or LC veggies and a slice of cheese.

Do you have your RM within an hour? Also, try to balance out your Reward Meal like the Hellers suggest. 1/3's remember?

So far my biggest problem was actually eating enough calories. I am never hungry and so for a while wasn't eating as much as I should have been. I upped the calories and resumed my weight loss. Kind of an odd thing to say,."oh... I am not loosing weight, I need to eat more." LOL

Have you been to fitday.com? Lots of folks here love that site. You can list your food and it will add your calories, carbs and everything else. It will give you your daily totals. It is too much work for me to use Fitday every day because of the time it takes, but once in a while I list a day and just see what my carb count is.

I think you are doing a fantastic job Flo..... I hope you keep your chin up and a smile on your face because YOU CAN DO THIS.

Libby