View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Aug-03-13, 21:16

Plan: CALP
Stats: 176/137/130 Female 5'1
BF:No idea
Progress: 85%

Hi MIW,
I chanced into IF by just not being hungry on CALP (and then found out it was called IF in one of your responses to me!)

I drink about 4 cups of black coffee every morning and then switch to water. I've been drinking 80-100 oz. of water a day for over 3 months and it's totally a habit now.

I like to eat my RM starting somewhere between 1:00 and 3:00, if I eat it any earlier than that I get too hungry later in the evening and will have a CS. And I'm pretty ready to eat by 1:00! I've had to wait until 6 or 7 for a planned meal a few times and I will have a CM at lunch on those days.

I eat once a day on most days and never eat more than twice. I feel good! I have a serious sweet tooth and am so happy I get to eat real dessert every single day I had a very large piece of Trader Joe's Chocolate Ganache cake today and have an eclair and a piece of red velvet for tomorrow!

I balance all my RMs and it must help maintain my blood sugar, it's the only explanation as to why I am satisfied when I'm done with my RM and it takes no will power to not touch the desserts until tomorrow's RM. Cauliflower is a magical vegetable, I've been going through 3-4 heads a week. I get chicken roasters at Costco and last time got frozen salmon there too for my proteins. But for me it's all about getting to dessert! I was an on and off low-carber for 10 years and I am so glad I will never have another artificial, sugar-free "dessert" again! That's kind of off topic of IF here, but it's what makes it work for me