Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #135   ^
Old Sat, Aug-18-18, 07:25

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Blue- Yay Karma indeed! I'm confused- are you getting paid for what you have done on what is going away? I couldn't tell between that and the other project you mentioned that you can still bill for- or maybe they are one and the same? I would hate it if just evaporates with no pay.

Hugs hugs and more hugs to you. I know the stress is enormous on the upcoming Sept 17 date and all that has to be done. One day at a time, the best you can do is the best you can do. MORE HUGS!

Trig, safe travels to you and yours. Hoping for light traffic for you!

Jaz- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LITTLE TOUGH GIRL AVA!! Can't wait to see pix of the celebration. She is a special kiddo for sure and our little mascot!

Re: Olive Garden- here's a link for ideas: https://www.travelinglowcarb.com/29...b-olive-garden/

You can definitely do it and enjoy your food beyond just a salad!

Glad you are taking so much time off in the coming months although I'm sure Cruella will blow a gasket!

Lori, sorry the weather isn't cooperating much for golf. I would definitely take what we have compared to the wildfires raging out in the West and Canada. They have been really hit hard. Hopefully you can play tomorrow.

Hugs to the scale struggle. We have all been there and it is a crappy place to be. Very demoralizing I know.

••••••••••

Puttering along today. Didn't eat what I had planned yesterday although I stayed on plan.

Yesterday:
coffee hwc st/er
brunch: 3 bacon, 1 cup stevia sweetened yogurt/sour cream combo, rebel ice cream
dinner: crab legs with butter

Today I am going to pull a couple of ribeye steaks for dinner, along with some green beans.

Lazy day planned for today, I think. Got the lawn mowed yesterday in anticipation on coming rain. The humidity was so high that I was absolutely soaked with sweat. Stripped down completely in the laundry room and straight up the stairs to a cold shower. My always-red face was practically purple for about 45 minutes after I mowed!

DS16 comes home today! YAY!! He has been gone too much this summer. I miss his face, especially when it is smiling. He will start XC practice Monday (3:15-5) and takes his driving test on Tuesday. We'll see how he does. I also need to get him in for an eye exam. He has a book to read and a Trig packet to do as well.

DS19 is back at college for a few days and having a few minor health woes. I believe he just has too much time to think as no one else is really around. He's just doing freshman-orientation stuff so his upperclassmen friends aren't there. He has a buddy coming to spend the night with him tonight.

DD23 is hanging in there. I think the stress level is rising, as it would be, but she also seems to be doing okay.

Dh is fine and we enjoyed going out to eat last night.

That's it from here.