#133   ^
Old Sat, Aug-18-18, 05:31

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!
YES TODAY IS AVA's Birthday- and YES I am heading to Greenville

TRIG- Boy have you had a vacay- only to home to a neighbor that passed away?!?!? Wow enough already. I am glad you are coming home. When does the kiddo start school? What grade will she be in 9th right?
Crickets can drive ya crazy when ya can't find them. Yes I have had one or two in the house. Tried to find them- then they stop the noise.

BLUE- I love that you have drawn your line in the sand. What gets done gets done- and anything else- let it go!!!!!! You know there is an end in sight and there is an end to this madness. I can't wait for you to hit your NEW home and RELAX!!!!! It's going to take a minute- but then you will find your new normal. Just think- the holidays will be in your NEW HOME!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!
I LOVE the idea of visualization of a "dome" over me. LOVE it.

NIC- I know you are a bucket of energy!!!! Your baby girl is getting married! I just love a great wedding!!!!!!!! Your dress is beautiful. What shoes are you going to wear with that? So can you take a COMFY pair of saddle for afterwards? That is what we did. High heels for the DD actual wedding- then we all took off the heels and put on flip flops!
Of course we will want pics!!!!!

Lori- Back to back golf tourney, hope you have some good weather. Good luck on your game! I was thinking you would be first poster!!!! HAHAHAHAH- You are an early bird like me! Yup- I do the fasting too!
-------------------------------------------------------------
So I did happen to glance at the number of view we are getting before logging. Do you ever wonder why the lurkers are here? We are a lively group I will give you that!
Yup- On way to celebrate baby AVA and her milestones!!! My mom, her husband, and my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins will be there as well! We got a room at Olive Garden - I will eat salad and call it a day. From there We will drive back and go to dinner for my mom- her birthday! Then tomorrow is mine!

I love Blue- idea of a protective shield- at work. I agree- to run to HR with every out burst I would be there EVERYDAY!!!! HA

Last night was a beautiful night to take a walk. It was a little less humid. Met a few neighbors- which is nice. Remember when people used to sit on the FRONT porch and everyone knew everyone? Now everyone has traded the front porch for decks in the back yard and BBQ grills!

I put in my requests for time off through the end of the year. I have alot of time to take- and I don't want to lose it. So I have littered the next few months with a day here and there. I want to take a 4 day weekend for Labor Day with NO PLANS!
I am also taking a week off for Christmas. That will be great. I am thinking that the DS- will come sometime during that time. We haven't hammered out time frames yet. I get 4 days off for Thanksgiving.
Can you believe we are thinking about that? I am at any rate! You know the holidays will be here before ya know it. Another year down! Time does fly!!!

Ok- Got to get a couple things done before my day of travels. Have a wonderful day everyone!