Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #130   ^
Old Fri, Aug-17-18, 07:21

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hugs to you all mourning the passing of Aretha Franklin. I obviously knew of her and her big hits, but other than that, not so much. I'm more of the Prince, Michael Jackson generation.. and sadly our guys are already dead.

LOL over your bat story, Blue! I guess I didn't realize how bats like to hide in clothing!

I completely and totally agree with your assessment of what you guys need to do vs not. People who want a completely turn key house should not be looking at older, historical houses. Or else they should be very handy!

And yes, my friend, this too will pass and your mojo will back in a big way. I think when you start your new beginnings it will trickle down to many areas of your life!

Jaz- Okay, yeah, that would be a no-go for me too. Just, no. Absolutely not.

As for your boss, I agree with Trig to not say anything. And was it Lori who said to just write stuff down? Do that. But I would just make a note of it, steer as clear as you can and keep going.

Isn't Ava having her first birthday soon? Are you going to go over and celebrate?

Lori- I wish your sister the best on her upcoming surgery. Make sure and remind us the night before. Enjoy your quieter day today before tomorrow gets crazy with golf!

Trig- Yeah, I'd guess that I'd ready to come back from that vacation you guys had also! It's time to get the chicks in to roost for back to school time anyway. I am eager to get my guy back and organized for the upcoming year. He has a math packet to finish and one more book to read, plus XC stuff has already kicked off in his absence.

Sorry to hear about your neighbor, BTW. How sad to die alone and no one even knows.

••••••••

Things are fine here, moving along in a good groove with the WOE which is a switch, isn't it? I'll ride the train as long as I can!

Still going to the chiropractor and feeling some relief in my neck and back, which is great.

Don't think I told you guys- we did order a mattress and it should be coming in 2-3 weeks. I think I made a good choice. I hope so!

We are letting Bella out of the diaper during the day now and so far she is doing all right. No accidents. Keeping a close eye on her though.

Finished my library book and wouldn't you know it but another one has come in. Another hard copy. This one is more essay-like though so easier to pick up and put down. I've also got a THICK hardback called The Indian Cooking Course that I am looking forward to flipping through. I wasted some time yesterday on Youtube and such but sometimes you just gotta have a day like that!

I need to mow the lawn. Today or tomorrow.

Food today:

coffee,hwc, st/er
Lunch- leftover roadkill or bacon and something
Dinner- Hmm not sure yet. Maybe some sous vide pork chops?