Old Tue, Nov-05-13, 01:13
Living LaVita LoCarb

Plan: 40% 40% 20%
Stats: 292/242/160 Female 64 inches
BF:Next mini goal 225
Progress: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojoj
I'm too young to comment then lol - I'm 49 and three quarters!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been low carbing for nearly 11 years, with a short gap of a year when I thought it would be alright to have a few high carb bits and pieces - WRONG!! Arthritis, IBS, eczema all came back, as did 20lbs! So I quickly went back to Atkins induction and its all gone again. I'll never touch wheat or sugar again, its not worth the pain or the addiction.

The more I read just lately, the more I realise that wheat and sugar are bad and that good old saturated fat is good! I knew that anyway from my own experience.

Jo xxx

Wow Jo, so your eczema went away while low-carbing... that would be nice, looking forward to seeing if that will happen for me. I did notice in the past that my IBS and other intestinal issues got so much better and yes, even the achy joints. I've heard recently that my perpetual sinus infection might actually go away too. My eczema comes and goes, so I don't know if it went away with low carbing last time.

Thank you all for joining in this group. I think we will all be able to help each other through the hurdles.