Old Mon, Aug-05-02, 15:39

Plan: Six week Body Makeover
Stats: 251.4/220.4/135 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 27%

Quote:
Originally posted by Flamingo
[snip

A friend suggested Schwarzbein. After investigating the program - bam - it was like a lightbulb went off. After 3 months, I feel stronger and healthier. There hasn't been a dramatic decrease in the scale but the clothes are fitting better and my weight training is paying off.

Interesting - I went with my husband to a coffee shop the other day, there was nothing there for a LC'er to eat! It dawned on me - I wish more people knew there was a better way!

Susan

Ooooh, this is exactly what I've been dying to learn...what would you say is the essential difference between Schwarzbein and Atkins? Is it a difference in philosophy, permitted foods, ease of use, what?

And boy do I know what you mean about the paucity of LC stuff to eat out there! I just came back from vacation and could not get a LC meal on the airplane to save my soul! I finally opted for a "seafood platter", only to find that it was a few shrimp and flakes of crab mixed w/ pasta! And a roll and a dessert.

And the hotels were no better. I finally just gave up and ate what I could get, figgering I'd start over when the trip was over. We were on a tour, and had very little opportunity to order anything special.

You'd think after all this time *someone* out there would know about LC, wouldn't you???