View Single Post
  #57   ^
Old Fri, Nov-08-02, 15:37
Finding the Pieces

Plan: Mishmash
Stats: 365/308.0/185 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 32%

Coffe and tea are fine anytime unless you react to caffeine. It is what you put into it that causes the problem. Limit yourself to 3 sugar substitutes a day and if you have reactions further limit it.

Re balanced reward meal. Most times I don't but I try to be concious not to overdo or not to overdo everyday. But I do think about it and always include veggies. Unless I'm having breakfast for dinner. My most pig out meals seem to be breakfast for dinner. All those carbs! Yum!! I often cut juice out though. But toast and jam, pancakes, home fries. Don't get me started!!

What I like about the plan is that everyone needs to find their own level and that level will be very individual. Your food needs can also vary with TOM and stress.

My plan was usually two meals a day. Sometimes the CM was very small. Sometimes the RM was very large. It all depended. Sometimes I only had 1 meal, sometimes I needed three. Sometimes I used to have veggies for breakfast, just to get them in.

Re hunger, lack thereof--I think there is a quote in the CAD book where one of their patients comments, "The voice is gone. You know that voice in the back of your head that is always wondering what you're going to eat next and when you're going to eat. That voice is gone." "This must be what a normal person feels like." It's like that.