#141   ^
Old Tue, Jan-30-18, 13:36

Plan: Custom 22/2 Clean Fast
Stats: 290/258/210 Male 72.5
BF:
Progress: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB5111
I am appalled regarding the meals served in hospitals having experienced this "food" several years ago. Breakfast is nothing but sugar, and is all processed crap like cinnamon-sweetened instant oatmeal, orange juice, watery (probably decaf) coffee with skim milk and your choice of sugar or AS for the coffee, with a blueberry muffin (fruit, must be healthy) thrown in for filler. Lunch and dinner are replete with starches and desserts. Veggies are likely harvested and put in cans 10 years prior to serving. No protein to speak of and the kitchen staff probably thinks bacon, eggs, and other meats are horrendously unhealthy.

It occurred to me that this is a nice vertical in that feeding people food that causes or extends their health problems keeps the customers coming back.

GRB5111, You are so correct about the hospital food. coming from a guy that had a heart transplant and spent about 2 years in a hospital (not all at one time), the food is down right not healthy. The breakfast is watery fake eggs, cereal, muffin, oat meal, sweet juices and so on. Lunch was offered with a soda, cookies, sandwich, rice and so one. Dinner was not better.

You could have even eaten burgers and fries for lunch and dinner if you wanted.

Now where I was you could choose and eat low carb, and fast but if that happen they would chart you like you where crazy. Everything goes in your chart. How you act, feel, look, eating habits, potty habits, mood and more.

It occurred to me that this is a nice vertical in that feeding people food that causes or extends their health problems keeps the customers coming back