View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Fri, Sep-08-17, 14:33

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Afternoon,

I had a successful day! I bought 3 bralettes, some sterling silver thin chains that I wanted and....got a part-time job! I stopped in at Dick's Sporting Goods and they interviewed me and hired me on the spot. I will start simply as a cashier and then see what happens. I would rather work on the floor in apparel or in the golf department, but I think everyone starts as cashier. I go for orientation on Monday and then not sure if I'll work at all until we get back from our cruise 9/14-9/23. We'll see. Hope I like it, but if not.....I'll quit.

DH & his brother had a good day on the golf course. The shots in his shoulders seem to have done the trick. We're going out for a yummy dinner in an hour or so.

Oh...I got my first Stitch Fix box today. I only kept 1 of the 5 items. I was tickled that the jeans they sent me fit ok....were just miles too long. They also sent me 2 dresses and 2 tops. I kept 1 of the tank tops. One of the dresses was a maxi length and I liked it except the bottom part was too much like a paisley print....which I hate. The other was too big around the waist and the shoulders. The other top was a cold shoulder top which I wanted to try, but the cut outs on the shoulders were huge. Anyway, it was fun trying the stuff on and now I'll just drop the return package at the post office tomorrow. I'll get another "fix" in November. Fun!

Ok.....gotta fly. Thinking about all those in the path of the hurricane. So scary.