Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Fri, Sep-08-17, 06:27

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

New thread?? WT?? HA thanks Blue for getting us started!!

Nicco, marking your place on the new thread! you had me laughing on that....you know I pictured my doggie Bolt peeing on a tree or something to MARK his territory...omg too funny

Take that hike today. I am doing just that. hiking with the dog. Cold as heck here but days are nice and hot but nights have killed the pool and covering in a few days.....so my mind has no choice but to flip to 'autumn activities' and I am making that hiking as my go to now.

Lori...ow, so sorry you got nailed here. the meds upsetting the guts and you are feeling blah....totally understandable....relax, rest thru it all and real fast you will be back to the old you!!! Your night out at a great restaurant sounds fab! Hope you can enjoy a good meal and not feel cruddy! Enjoy it all! Surf and turf....omg yum!

Jaz, no troubles with Irma here, I mean water got wiped out on the shelves LOL but other than that we are gonna 'supposedly' get super big bad storms but I think I am far enough inland so not worried at all. Your area I would think would be way more effected with travelers etc but I am higher up than you. So now all good so far. No school closings or anything like that I don't think.

eating out is never the same as your home food. I hear ya on the bloaty feeling after all that made for ya food. Get back into your own kitchen

KM, glad you are doing so well. I am like you now, I can't remember what I was gonna respond to on the other thread...like I am brain dead starting this new one

Blue, ice cream social? eat big before going! works all the time!
New truck is causing me anxiety to the max. I just can't put that high a price on a damn car if ya ask me! Just over 60 for what he wants and my brain says oh hell no, what I could do with that money! But geez ya know....well heck I don't know but I am somehow making my life fit the 'give it to him' scenario and will pay all cash cause I am taking on no 800 a month car payment, screw dat! But to give out all that money in one shot just freaks me out to the max and no I am not handling it well.... ...my frugal self is screaming loud! just shoot me and put me out of the misery please!

HI ALL
new thread, new days for all of us

I am doing some errands need doing and taking doggie Bolt along and hitting the walking track. Start of my hiking season now and I am gonna put that into place now. Bolt loves being a 'car dog' and loves hitting the road with me

Weather flipped. COLD as heck here for this time of year. Closing pool in a few days and flipping over to other things, got no choice my summer is gone.

I was hungry yesterday to the max...cooler weather? but this is what I ate: big bowl crockpot chunk roast--YUM....8 slices bacon, 2 sausage patties....can of tuna and mayo and one tin of sardines....another bigger bowl of crockpot chuck roast to finish off my day.

today I got food on my mind (and Blue now saying she doesn't and feels great and I am opposite now wanting tons of food LOL)...........will do a Tbone steak later when back from errands, got a 1lb of crab legs and butter to go with that and have 4 thin cut pork chops for dinner tonight while they eat tacos. Sounds good to me and can't wait to tuck into it all

great day everyone! enjoy it!