Old Sat, Apr-11-09, 14:08
Experimenter

Plan: DDF
Stats: 202/185.4/179 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merpig
Thanks, I have read through the entire thread a couple times, and have seen the shopping lists, etc. But they are not extensive enough to base a lifetime of eating on! And don't know how much the lists are influenced by individual posters' preferences as opposed to what sort of variety is actually allowed or encouraged.

So I still feel like I'm going into this blindfolded and with both hands tied behind my back.

Well, I find that when I adopt a new eating style I go from "Oh crap, what do I eat now"? To eventually finding lots of recipes and so on. When you think about it, people probably only eat a few dozen foods combined in different ways.

So jump in and start looking at the high fat recipe thread that was posted and even begin inventing your own concoctions if you can. Lots of existing recipes can also be manipulated to become high fat.

Start by throwing in some menus in fitday, that seemed to work for me. A lot of these foods can be eaten without anything fancy. Cheese, nuts, peanut butter, go down pretty easy.