#82   ^
Old Sun, Jul-01-07, 09:34
MAINTAINING ON CALP

Plan: CALP/CAHHP
Stats: 180/125/150 Female 65 in
BF:
Progress: 183%

Go Sara!! The Bikinis sound great!
I am glad you like the cog tx books- they make a lot a sense to me too. I am so lucky that I found the LC way of life- and the cog tx stuff helps me keep on track and motivated. One of my friends who does CALP too just came back from vacation- when she decided to be off plan the whole week to have "the whole experience" of the vacation. She said she had no trouble getting back OP when she came home- but I would not even want to risk it. For me, I'd rather be a bit more "flexible" on vacation but still be OP. All in the way you think it!
Being on meds and not being depressed is also the way to go!

Okay- the body thing. I actually really like my body. It has served me well and feels strong and looks good in clothes and my DH thinks it looks good without clothes- so I'm happy. I have 34DD breasts that droop, lots of stretch marks and scars, a poochy belly that is a little lopsided from one of my surgeries, no butt, realy wide shoulders with definition in my arms and great legs. Like Sara, my hair gets shorter and shorter- I think it is a cute pixie look now- and I like my face. I thank God every morning for my life- I feel so blessed. I am also thankful that I have this great body that I can enjoy- and that I don't get stuck in all the not liking it/me/myself stuff. Again- thank you cog tx. I hope everyone reading this can feel that it is okay to like or even love themselves- and their body. Sara is a great role model for us all-
E