#47   ^
Old Sun, Dec-02-01, 10:17

Plan: dr atkins new diet reveloution
Stats: 195/173/135-140
BF:
Progress:
Thumbs up

pTo Blondie
I think that people don't make remark on your weight loss anymore because they are so completley jealous that you can lookso well and it is'nt a terrible hardship? .Inmy experience these are the ones constantly trying to work off the " FAT " that they have eaten and can't bring themselves to try adiet that can't just work !!! so you are certainly giving in by losing weight the thing to remember is these people will always find something wrong in what you have done and my "my God you look so tired pale thin etc etc " one colleague of mine actually took me aside one day and said that if I carry on the way I'm going that I'll have no friends because I was so miserable on my diet !!!! asyou know you were always so jolly and laughing she went on . Now you might ask what did I say to that .I'll tell you, give up the cigerettes try the diet yourself and last of all if you were my friend you would be delighted for me not telling me how people won't like me . onhearing all this another girl decided to try the diet - she lost the 12lbs she had being struggling to shed for weeks by walking the roads and eating a low fat diet -she lost it in 2 weeks needless to say.we are getting some where and people don't like seeing you doing something to help themselves because they might have to do something about thmselves .As I used to say when I was young and being teased about my weight "if all you can find to tease me about is my weight then you mustn,t have much to say for yourself ." don,t give up girl you do what makes YOU happy good luck p.s I read alot of betty shine she's a great help psychologicaly which is were alot of us need the the help when you start getting what you always wanted all of a sudden bestof luck sylvia ,Ireland co.cork