View Single Post
  #2158   ^
Old Sat, Jun-16-18, 04:32

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Sounds like you are itching to get the vacation started Trig....I know I would be too!! I hope you have a fabulous time with sunny weather. Safe travels!

Oh Jaz.....I'm so sorry about your car troubles. One thing after another! After this it should be like a new car, right? Have you ever heard the woman's saying "If it has tires or testicles it's gonna give you trouble"

So you have a quiet weekend at home with no wheels. I hope you can enjoy some well deserved down time.

Nic....I bet DH is having fits with the pool not being ready to use. There's another thing that can drain the money out of your wallet.....a pool. They are fabulous when all is working well, but can be a nightmare when something is wrong. Hope things resolve quickly as there is some hot, humid weather on the way.

Blue....so the painting project begins Monday? Getting ready to have it done is the worst part. I'm sure you'll get a lot accomplished this weekend. I just heard on the weather channel that it is VERY hot in MN....I guess that's the hazy, hot and humid weather that is heading our way starting tomorrow.

KMom...I know you're busy with your family. Hope everything is going well.

I put my head down and got a lot done yesterday morning. Scrubbed all the front porch furniture and the porch itself, washed a bunch of windows upstairs and down and did some laundry. Whew! I told DH that I earned my keep yesterday!

I'm off to the golf course for an early tee time this morning. My partner for the tournament is one of the girls that I play with every week. She can be a pip, but I'm determined to just have a good time. We don't have any hope of winning as we are playing against 2 gals who play quite well. One of them plays year round as she goes to FL every Winter. In other words, we will get our a$$es handed to us. Oh well....it's a beautiful day.

Hugs to you all!