Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2155   ^
Old Fri, Jun-15-18, 16:40

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

OMG_ I have turned my pal gal TRIG into a LUSH....HAHAHAHAHA- - NOT- Have fun GF, every now and again it is fun to have a few. I wonder if I need to "Bootleg" - some Purity to Charleston!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH- Taking orders!!!!
Telling ya it goes down REAL EASY!!!!! Not burn or taste- just easy fun drinks pool side!

Trig- I know you are going to have some fun- you leave out tomorrow right?

LORI- Awesome on the 2 day golf event! I know you are in your element! Hope your weather holds.

Blue/ Nic/ Kmom- watching for your todays post.........
-----------------------------------------
So I was SO proud of myself to hit the car 15 minutes early to get to work to start working on a pile of work waiting for me! I need to do mid year evaluations.

All dressed ready to roll- car won't start. ARE YA KIDDING ME- dam thing only has 52 thousand miles on it. 2013- and the warranty JUST expired and NO I didn't get extended warranty.WHY? It looks like a new car with only 52 thousand miles.

So I call my boss- of course that bitch didn't take my call until I called her and texted her for over an hour. I sure want a finger flip emoji.
Anyway- I get a tow truck to come and take look- hour and half wait. Meanwhile I beg my mom to come and meet me to go get my computer so I can work from home while they drop a new battery in. She does- ya know every now and again she comes through. I think because I was on the verge of tears. Anyway- So They can't jump it- and tow it to get new battery. meanwhile I run to work and tell M that I am working from home- I just need new battery! She tried to make me feel guilty. Told her fine- then just dock- me but I need to get a working car. I just didn't have time for her shit and she backed up. I think the look on my face - she scurried like a rat back to her desk, and didn't look back up.

So I just get dropped off and I get a call- battery in- but guess what- it is the alternator - can someone say another 1000.00 dollars?!?!?!?!- The battery 160 plus labor- forgien car- has bracket on botton. So they don't do those there- now it gets towed to another place at the recomdation of the first place.

Bottom line I am out a car until Monday- it will be 980. and change. I am just floored. I JUST dropped 3000.00 on it last month. The dam thing is only worth 8000.00 Kelly Blue book- and I owe 10,000. Sigh.......

I tried to cancel my trip as I am really broke right now- to many big hit in to short time frame. But no - I have already been charged- and the cancel fee is 25% of total bill, plus lose deposit, and dog fee. I would not be ahead.

still need to buy mower. I am hemorrhaging money and feeling every bit of it!
Also I need to pay towards school next quarter- sighhhhhh OMG make it STOP!!!!!!

I am sorry. But money stress is real. I have been really good about a fusion and the rainy day fund- but it got taken out with the house buy- and it hasn't stopped since. Just not been able to catch up.

Sorry - whining - I am blessed this I know- and eventually I will dig out- because I can.
just in the moment stressful.

eating was really good- one meal- meals balls and Rao and done! Oh and a glass of wine or going to have 2. And call it a day- much deserved.

Feel funny with no car. Oh well- going to hit up some Netflix before they repo my TV......... HAHAHAHAHAH
--------------------------------