Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2154   ^
Old Fri, Jun-15-18, 08:57

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz blow off the OLD out of date whacko boss her time is limited and with enough rope will hang herself cause I see her already putting the noose around her head LOL

Purity Vodka. Our ABC stores don't have it. Lady got out list of all liquors sold in NC and Purity is not on that list. So I got Pinnacle. Little pint and mixed with 2 cans of those little lime Perrier cans. Kinda ok but kinda boring. I don't taste this vodka at all so that is good but I think a squeeze of fresh lime in it would help, of course I got no lime here LOL I also BLEW up instantly from the bubbles. Carbonated anything makes me look 9 mos. preggo in a nano second. I drank the thing and my guts are pooched out something awful. YES I just drank it, back from liquor store at 10:30....made one fast to try and now I think my day is out at the pool relaxing in this near 100 weather which I adore! Later this afternoon is all about loading rv. I am thinking this vodka might be great mixed with my sugar free raspberry or fruit punch crystal light stuff. I can make it weak in taste, no bubbles and this vodka would suit it fine....hmmm...might be me bringing a ton of crystal light on our trip to Charleston in March and just buying a shot of vodka when we go out and mix my crystal light in a glass of water and go for it HAHA

omg so much talk about booze hey it is super hard to find a great booze drink when on lc if ya ask me. I like so little in booze and bubbles are my enemy as is sugar drinks like an Alabama Slammer kinda thing so geez, we gotta experiment a lot I guess.

Sorry everyone, just so busy. Losing track of posts and all but I am reading along smiling

Blue you will always be Blue Skies in my mind....when I see Blue52 I don't even see the 52, my mind says Skies immediately LOL

ok all I think this is going to be a weirdo day. Got one vodka drink down me way early experimenting LOL and now I want to swim. RV is next. Fridge, clothes, foods and more. Getting barn set for goat to abandon her for a while, getting pool and house set to leave etc....so much to prepare before 10 days gone with this mini farm nightmare of maintenance LOL

Hubby's bro is in bad shape so we hear. Has a (and spelling will go south on this one) aorta bubble or anyurism thingy on kidney vein or something like that. Surgery. just waiting to hear what goes down.

Hubby had to buy new shorts, yup he is up in weight! He is ticked LOL well I said welcome to my world. His 36 do not fit anymore, he had to go out and buy new 38s to breath and have something to wear. I told him that 'elastic waist shorts' are killers cause you can gain a lot and not really feel it in clothes til ya hit the button ones He is cutting back foods now. Thank goodness cause I saw the gains coming and now he sees it and will tackle it.

ok off and running. Maybe another lime blowout fizzy drink at the pool here in a bit......party crazy day for me here HAHA I think this is gonna be an old girl day gone wild

nice Tbones on sale....for the grill tonight.

bye all!