A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enomarb
hi Jo-
first, congrats on your hard work and the results. Now just hang in for the long haul! This site is AMAZING for support. There are lots of long timers here who are so inspiring.

I know I'm not fat, but I can't think of myself as 'thin'. I think of myself as 'normal'. I am very uncomfortable in form fitting clothes.I got a new dress last week to wear to a wedding this summer and got a size XL. I know I should be in a M, but that is too tight /form fitting for me. The areas I am very self conscious about are my stomach and my breasts. Even after loosing all the weight I am a DDD. One of my close friends works at Chicos and is always on my case to wear "clothes that FIT YOU"- she was not happy with the XL dress but said she knows I don't like to show off my curves. I do wear tight jeans now- but only boot cut and I never ever tuck a shirt in. I wear boot cut yoga pants- again with a shirt over- for exercise. I wear pretty baggy shirts too! So while I say I am comfortable with my body and even like it, I am not comfortable exposing my shape. DH would love me in tighter low cut clothes but not happening.
I don't really want to change - and I do think I look good in clothes and do buy the right size other than tops.
anyway...
E

Thanks Enomarb!!
It's weird wearing the tighter fitting clothes, something I am going to have to get used to. I am not a "tucker" either -- I don't think I will ever be able to do that. As for hanging in there for the long HAUL -- you betcha! I'm in this for LIFE.

I came here for the support and I've gotten so much (and a few DEBBIE DOWNERS...ugh!! ).

Huge thanks to all of you for the help and support!!!

Wishing all of us continued success on our personal LC WOE journeys!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've lost 1/2 myself (125 lbs) in 41 weeks!!

“Success is not Final. Failure is not Fatal.
It’s the Courage to Continue that Counts.” Winston Churchill
Sponsored Links