View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Fri, Aug-09-13, 15:32

Plan: VLC/High Fat
Stats: 253/249/200 Female 69"
BF:
Progress: 8%

I've only been doing one full meal a day (for the most part) for quite a while. I'll generally have one "big" meal consisting of some meat, an egg or two, maybe some cheese, and a bit of extra fat added. This keeps me satisfied pretty much all day; I may snack on something very small like a few macadamia nuts but in terms of a real "meal" this is about all I do. If I'm at work I may do a large salad (a little bit of baby spinach, a lot of hard-boiled egg, dressing, olive oil, and a splash of red wine vinegar with a tiny bit of nutritional yeast).

Example of my food eaten today:

Omlette at around 10:30 AM:
Beef Italian sausage (ground beef and spices)
Two eggs with salt and lemon pepper
Kerrygold Irish Dubliner cheese
(all cooked in organic, salted pasture butter)

I had five pieces of macadamia nuts earlier just for a nibble, and I very well might have five more later (five pieces from the container I have are about 100cals/mostly fat/about 1 carb perhaps).

Intermittent fasting seems to work fine. It's an interesting concept that I've read up on on a few different websites, but I admittedly do not do this every day of the week; I may do it about half of the time if I feel like it or if I remain satisfied. If I get hungry, I will eat something no matter what time it is exactly. The difference is that I will not, and haven't in three months, touched anything with sugar, starches, etc...I am super strict low carb and do not eat processed foods almost at all.

If I want dessert I'll whip up organic heavy whipping cream with stevia and add cinnamon if I feel like having it (or real vanilla if I get a bean from work from time to time). Also I find that ream cream cheese (softened) mixed with stevia and cinnamon reminds me a lot of cheesecake and it's delicious lol.

If I ate carbs like you guys I'd lose my cool and eat like a cow - no joke! lol
Sponsored Links