Old Sun, Jan-18-09, 08:41

Plan: Keto
Stats: 148/146/133 Female 5'4
BF:36%/23/?
Progress: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraswati
Hi Eno,

It's been just under a week. I decided to try a twice a day schedule as soon as I noticed my weight was going up. If my memory serves me, the original CAD book recommends this as an option for stallers and I also have been reading up on intermittent fasting. And this schedule worked well for me when I did this before. Anyway, I'm up another half pound today - now it's two and a half since I started. I like your suggestion to post my daily menu. Would be helfpul to get feedback. Thanks. S.

hang in there! I am VERY interested to see how this turns out as we have similar stats with regard to weight loss goals and prior outcomes on CAD. I once tried CAD and gained a little as well! My thoughts are that it works best for people that were really loading on carbs all day, so just narrowing it down to one meal is a huge improvement and they lose weight.

I am hoping to lose on Atkins, and then have about 2-3 days a week where I follow CAD rules. The rest of the days will need to stay Atkins at near induction levels. The CAD days will allow me a bit of a break. I did something similar years ago and it worked well until I got sloppy.

As a side note are you able to fast? I simply cannot. I get headaches whether I am eating low carb or not. I was amazed CAD author Racheal Heller could go all day so well.