Thread: Need help
View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Oct-18-05, 17:51

Plan: PP-Vegetarian; now SB veg
Stats: 143/130/115 Female 61
BF:
Progress: 46%

Innermusic - I read info on the problems with soy on the Weston A Price foundation website & they quote studies as well (that I admit I did not read - just taking their word on the research here) Have you looked at their site & do you have an opinion on their views ?

Gaelen - I am a lurker on the PP website also & actually put your protein muffin recipe to good use !! Also the smoothie recipes - I use berries, kefir & whey protein powder, usually
Exercise - the things you describe, I do quite a few already. I take the baby out for a walk everydasy, but babies (atleats mine) do not mave in a straight line. They go here & there, stop & look at things. So I'm moving but there is no appreciable aerobic stuff going on I;ll say though, before child, I worked out 4-5 times a week alternating cardio & strength, sometimes yoga. But the weight, it sticks to me. I hadn't discovered lc then, but still, the weight loss was small.. so the small stuff just does not affect me much, unfortunately.
& before someones suggests I stop watching tv, let me state that I watch maybe half hour friday night to wind down the week. Otherwise its baby videos or no tv...