View Single Post
  #80   ^
Old Mon, Dec-23-02, 07:37

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 170/139/130 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

Mischa - here is the info:

We're sorry but all applications will be immediately denied unless they contain the following information:

1. A statement that you have not used any nicotine for the past 72 hours (including nicotine patches, nicotine gums, nicotine sprays, nicotine inhalers, nicotine pills, nicotine liquids, nicotine candy, cigars, snuff, dip, cigarettes or any other product containing nicotine)

2. The date you stopped using all nicotine

3. A valid email address

4. Tell us that you have read Relapse Policy.

If you apply for membership without providing the above information, or apply early , we have no choice but to deny your application. Please do not get discouraged by the nasty denial letter than MSN automatically generates when an application is denied. Once your body is nicotine clean simply reapply - providing the needed info - and we'll get you in as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

How about:
Hi. My name is _____ and my email address is _________. I quit smoking on _(date)___ and have not used any form of nicotine since then. . I have been nicotine free for at least 72 hours - my quit meter tells me it is actually been ________ hours. I would like to be a member of Freedom, I have read and understand the Relapse Policy.