View Single Post
  #38   ^
Old Mon, Sep-11-17, 06:13

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz I do better on red meats

you have to remember I don't play the food game anymore. I eat ALL meats that I love and eat red meats the most cause I love them the most. without ANY carbs I can play a different game totally, so type of meat doesn't matter to me at all. seafood in there of course...........for losing weight, IF I ATE ALL seafood I would lose alot of weight but again I am not doing that anymore. I eat zc, as much as I want and when I want and just hold there. Others will have more info on meats for ya I am sure.

Ram 1500 is a tonka toy to us HAHA
we need 2500 giant diesel 6.7 or 3500, can go with 6.4 diesel...yes all info from the hubby on that but I need heavy pulling, a 1500 is a backyard truck kinda

You guys are shut down? wow....we got lucky here, just rain and ick but thankful for just that.

off I go to hit the road, hopefully no one is out and about but they will be I am sure, we are ok here

Lori, good luck....let us know how the snooze fest goes for ya Should be interesting tho, something new and will be interesting to see if ya hold with it.....it is hard when ya got ALL the time to 'do just something' but not sure what ya wanna actually do?? It really is a problem LOL but for me I won't take on a job anymore cause I got the 12 yr old....every time I say 'possible part time job' the kid stays home sick or something stupid so I don't bother thinking like that anymore........and then kid hits college and I hit retirement at the same time so? HAHA holy lol

give us a report when ya get back

no car shopping today. I have MY things I have to do and hubby is doing some house stuff that has to be done but we will meet later this afternoon to cover the pool. priority on that!