Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Sun, Sep-10-17, 20:00

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Oh my Blue- I think I will get that book too. I too in a flux. And a good book like that would be awesome! Will order it tomorrow.

BTW- I did get a work from home tomorrow. = pajama day! I had already cooked up all my stuff for the week, so I can literally sit back and relax and work at my pace and not battle traffic, weather, etc.

I will google too the paste you all are talking about! I love finding new things.

Glad Blue- you are back on track.

Lori- really you are packed? Already? I don't have that many clothes to pack a week in advance!
-----------------------------------
So I have been wrestling with a big heart decision. I am considering going back home. Not now- but in March when my lease is up. I need to make preparation if I am going. I am wrestling with this.

So for the last 8 years I have felt like a gyspy - moving here moving there. With no real roots.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the south. I just am not settled here in Atlanta. It's to big- and it takes an hour or more to get anywhere. All the people and all the traffic, and all the drive, and so impersonal. People are stuffed in their cars, and houses. People don't get out and walk- just highways. No bike trails, unless I hook it to my car and drive 30 minutes away to get somewhere. I don't know my neighbors.

I miss a small town. I miss my circle of friends, and I am just not connecting here.
The delima- I have the best job I have EVER had. I love the staff, team, focus, money, stability.
I feel very small in a large city- that can be overwhelming.

My mom would be devastated, BUT my daughter hinted they are too considering moving next year to Indiana. His parents are moving back there- and he will have a great opportunity to transfer there too. So there is a possibility they are moving.

If I was back north- and his parents were there too- that would be a big pull to get them back north. I dunno-
I even have been dreaming about going home. I am done floating along with no connections. I have a lot of thinking to do.
If I do decide to go it will be spring. I need to pay off some bills- get my bonus and finish out my lease, AND re-enstate my license in Ohio. I hate snow- but I dislike this feeling. It feels like I have been on a 8 year vacation. But not home. Just what I am thinking about.

I do have my job to consider as well. People all the time move for a great job- and do just fine. Maybe it's me I dunno- What if I moved back and it is too many bad memories, and no sunshine. I would miss the sun. I would be miserable. I felt like I could not wait to leave 8 years ago- you know see the world so to speak. Adventure - small time gal to see part of the country. I HAVE been to a lot of really cool places here in the south. Maybe I am am just being nostalgist I am not sure. If I went back then hated it- because a lot has changed- what if NO place is home to me anymore.

Somebody ask me recently where my home was- I didn't know. It was the manager I work with- my counter part. She is from Ohio too. She has been here 20 years. I ask her if she ever missed Ohio - she said NO! Then she looked at my face, and said well where do you consider home? I told her I just didn't know. It was sorta awkward. But she met a guy here and got married and is heavy involved in her kids here and his kids here. So she IS planted here. I'm in flux- and just need some heart direction. I am not saying crap to my mom- kids until I know what I am doing. BTW- WHO walks away from an AWESOME job? I would transfer within the company- but it would not be MY team. SIGHHHHHHHHHH

I wish I had the crystal ball-
Should I stay or should I go now........ a SONG....... Oh already written!!!!!

Had meatball dinner- just ate once. It was good.

KMOM- 5/5-

Night all