#38   ^
Old Wed, Feb-07-07, 10:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 206.5/178.5/125.0 Female 58 inches
BF:
Progress: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuleikaa
For those on CAD and other Low Carb Plans. Has your weight loss stalled? Have you started to gain a bit even though you're sticking to the same program you had during the summer and exercising the same or even more? Are your carb cravings worse? Are your falls into the carb pit more numberous?

If you're on other lc programs and keep falling into the carb pit every two weeks or so, you might want to consider doing CAD for winter maintenance. For people who suffer from winter weight syndrome, now is not the time to do strict induction, IMHO. I think it will just make the cravings/binging worse.

Good luck!!!

Hey, thanks so much for that post. I have agonized over not losing even 1 lb in the last 3+ months now. I did Atkins and of course during the Thanksgiving/ Christmas time I fell off the wagon more than I did since I started in April. Then in Jan I stuck to under 30 carbs, was always hungry, craved carbs like an addict and went hog wild on 2 weekends. So I started induction this week and I am dying. Not literally, but I feel so hateful and mad all the time, I am incredibly hungry, so incredibly tired and I just feel like throwing in the towel. I did start Vit D w calcuim but I am not sure if I should take more than I am. I am taking 600mg a day right now...I hear people talking about IU, which I saw in the store but did not get. Is there a conversion? I would like to know how much I can/should take. I saw the Vit D experiment but I think it is too late in the year for me to start?

Can you tell me what CAD stands for? How easy would it be to switch to that from Atkins?

Again, thanks so much for your post and support!!