View Single Post
  #76   ^
Old Tue, Jun-16-15, 05:34

Plan: mine
Stats: 222/185/143 Male 175
BF:
Progress:

was on a long trip 3 day vacation with 2 old friend.
No way to cook my own meal,friends who disaprove what i do and encourage me to eat what they eat! Count this with 10 hour road trip where we stop to eat every few hours. What i did was watch them eat while i was drinking black tea(hate it) my life saver drink is coke zero which i wasn't able to find on the road!
Anyway this trip was for a wedding and in a hotel. What saved my life in hotel is black tea and butter! I just mixed my tea with 100gr of butter which helped me to stay full of energy all day. I just watched hundred people eating rich menus in front of me all day . Not only food but also they did drink alchol all day(which i liked a lot pre-diet)
Second day was my search for lamb fat day, we went downtown where my friends ate full carb foods in a restaurant i couldn't eat with them(which made me very sad)
It is not about eating it is about accompany your friends.
I talked with locals of the town to found a restaurant for my diet, i got in and asked them to make me a special menu which was lamb meat and tail fat!
It was the best meal i ever had

Wedding night was the worst! I couldn't eat, they kept bringing full carb foods , even the meat was covered with sugary sauce! , cakes,deserts,meatballs marinated with bread! etc... I tried to drink i couldn't . My body just refused to drink alchool .
Everyone was having fun dancing laughing, I just sat there with depression!
It also effected my friends mood they felt bad for me and forced me to eat high carb foods i refused!
All of my friends trying to make me quit this diet and be their old fat fun friend now
Anyway it was the hardest trip i ever had but I survived and stayed on track!
My 38 hour starving experiment is nothing compared to this trip.
I am back got on the scale and i am on a milestone.
69.4KG
never thought i would accomplish this.
MEntally i had the toughest journey of my life,I was 105 kg once.
To celebrate it i ate 1kg of lamb ribs (probably 200gr meat and fat)
I have no eating disorder i eat my fat like a monster

my life saver butter tea and lamb fat.

Sponsored Links