#4   ^
Old Wed, Sep-18-13, 21:07

Plan: The Stress Eating Cure
Stats: 239.2/225/160 Female 5'6"
BF:48%/45%/33%
Progress: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mviesprite
Hello - nuts get me "nuts" with things as well....eat waaay too many of them once I start. Marcona almonds and macadamias...love them too much.

My question for you is how is the SEC plan working for you? Have you had good luck with it? This is the first I've heard of the book - I am about to read CALP and would like to read this as well. I have the CAD book which I read a long time ago.
-Kat

Hi Kat! I love the SEC plan. So, far I've lost 19 lbs since January. Not a lot for 9 months but I'll take it. It took a couple days to adjust my RM to breakfast but I really like it now and get irritated if I have to switch up my RM to later in the day. SEC is the Heller's most recent book. So, some of their ideas have changed since CALP. For example, you don't have to balance your meal into 1/3 portions (carbs, veggie, protein) like you do with CALP, IF you eat your RM in the morning. It's a bit less restrictive too (doesn't even mention the hour time limit). But it's definitely, worth a shot to see if it works for you.