View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Mar-19-18, 12:42

Plan: Atkins ‘72
Stats: 260.5/179.0/180 Female  5'5 1/2
BF:My hubs
Progress: 101%
Default thank you for your help

So when I posted this I was looking at renting room and sharing a bathroom with a person I hadn't met yet. I am a very private person. I am also a person that is recovering from bed rest (from Sept 2017 to mid Feb 2018) and major abdominal surgery in 12-2017. So going back to work is going to be exhausting and painful. I have no interest in socializing at the end of the day. That's basically what I will be doing all day.

I was/am planning on packing an ice chest to take with me to the room for rent. I am not planning on using her fridge. I found out I have access to a fridge at work. and a microwave. BTW- the job is over 2 hours from my home in case I didn't say before.

As of last night I am looking at renting the smallest studio I have ever seen. But it will give me access to a stove and fridge. My mind set is not to bring anything carbby into my home away from home. If I keep LC things in the fridge at all times it will help me lose weight.

Thank you all for your suggestions. I'll take anymore that you've got. Oh and I have never used a toaster oven so I'd love to hear what to use that for!