View Single Post
  #1028   ^
Old Fri, Jan-19-18, 08:20

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Good morning, friends! It is Fri-Yay!!

Trig- in response to your earlier question, nope, the roads were not bad. Driveways and walkways, sidewalks etc yes, plus side roads but main roads were fine.

So you sauce your wings halfway through? I don't sauce mine at all until I've cooked them, and then toss them at the end. Sorry the baking soda trick wasn't right for you.. sounds like your old method was best for ya.

Shrimp dipped in cheese sauce would never have occurred to me! Huh. I did have shrimp for lunch yesterday but just basically had it in a soup of homemade alfredo sauce. Yum!

Jaz- 250 a month for HOA seems like a lot to me also- I wonder what it covered? We don't have an HOA in our neighborhood and I am grateful for that. Some of them are so over the top ridiculous that I can't even take it.

Sorry this one didn't work out but it will likely be for the best. Something better is around the corner for you.

Hugs on feeling a little ick from the dairy intake. Hopefully it will run its course quickly.

Blue- Hugs to you too, on the crabby day. It happens sometimes and it sucks when it does. I hope today dawned with a brighter outlook for you.

Nope, I am not a dream-rememberer. The only ones I really remember are in times of stress- then I will dream about arguing/being angry with someone, or some kind of moral dilemma that is somehow reflective of some choice I am facing or worried about. Day to day I remember absolutely nothing.

Lori- Great deal on those gloves!! If you don't need them, you can gift them at Christmas!

We too are looking ahead to some nice warmer weather, in fact I believe it is supposed to be 55 degrees tomorrow. That will feel so warm!

••••••••••••••

Good day yesterday- got DS16 dropped off at 10:00 for school (exam week) and then went straight to the Y and got that in. Did some shopping at the store, then got home. I was hungry at this point but the twice-a-month cleaning crew was here and in the kitchen. I didn't get to eat until 1:30 for my first meal of the day and I was more than ready for it! I had shrimp in alfredo.

Dinner last night was chicken lazone. I knew DS16 liked it but was glad to see that DS19 liked it also. He can be sort of picky. I doubled up on the spices and the sauce, and used 6 chicken thighs.

Today DS16 has two exams and is out by noon. Will pick him up, then bring him home and take DS19 to get his two sport coats that were being altered. Other than that, a pretty chill day. I am ready to resume my normal schedule though. SO READY!! Two more days of this (Monday 8:15-10:15 school, Tuesday no school) and then life can return to a livable situation!

ILs coming tomorrow to spend the night. At least the house is clean and the bedroom is all set up!