Thread: Zero Carb, wow!
View Single Post
  #64   ^
Old Sun, Jul-03-16, 11:33

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

HA HA I hear you but even on ZIOH '''no one''' is saying the total truth of what they eat.....just like on ANY forum.

it is an illusion....only one you can be true to is yourself in reality and while some are doing exactly as they type they are....more I believe are not doing their plans they chose. Many are doing what they say, but many are so often 'wondering' why eating perfect they lose nothing...and in my eyes, thru way past experience, most don't tell the truth in 'total' of their off plan times.

ZC is just that. 0 carbs from anything but meats. IF ANYONE must sub a different food in on occasion they sure are not spouting it out on ZIOH LOL cause they won't go there with ya.

See I find it funny, I wouldn't touch a handful of berries for anything! you couldn't pay me to eat fruit yet some lettuce and salad I will 'cave' if needed....but again, this is SO personal to each of us.

I am 99% meat all the time....rare occasions under default/duress/starvation situations does I opt for that 'non optimal salad'

I am a meat hound. you gotta be one to go to ZC at all.