I've decided

Plan: LC
Stats: 235/137.6/130 Female 5' 5"
BF:haven't a clue
Progress: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowyoucan
Hi,
I was inquiring via google about a symptom I have had in my left little finger, and was introduced to your general health site, where I found some great information.
So, I popped a sublingual B-12, am watching my left elbow closely, as I notice my tendency to put it on the desk when I am doing a lot of mosue work with my right hand. And, I am optimistic.
Based on that and the conversation in general, I looked at the site, and it looks like it will be a great resource
I have been around a couple times with Atkins, and have decided to get serious for the holidays.
So far so good.

If it's a potential B-12 deficiency, and you get the high-potency supplements, you'll notice an improvement in a matter of days. Skip a few supplements, and you'll start feeling the numbness/tingling again.

I wouldn't have known about the B-12 if it hadn't been for a routine blood test during a physical - my doc said my red blood cells were slightly immature and larger than they should be, hence her suspicion that I was slightly B-12 deficient.

If the B-12 doesn't help, consider getting your blood sugar tested, you want to make sure it isn't diabetic neuropathy. Other than that, it could be a problem with your neck or back, and the nerve pain transferring to your hands and feet - in this case, a muscle relaxant and/or an anti-inflammatory will help the situation, along with physical therapy if needed.

Hope you feel better soon.
Sponsored Links