#1   ^
Old Mon, Aug-16-04, 12:20

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 360/140/140 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default Somebody smack me!

Well not really lol

I do smoke..about a pack a day..I quit back in 96 and was smoke free for 5 years..5 stinkin years..and then my dad became terminally ill and the stress of that, and dealing with a crappy marriage (was long distance because I was hospicing my father) got me so stressed that I started smoking again and still have not quit.

I gave up food..well didnt "give" it up..but gave up the bad stuff..and now I cannot break this damn addiction.

Being a formerly Morbidly obese person..I tend to switch from one addiction to another..and smoking has to go!

My boyfriend doesnt like it..so it's good because I cannot smoke indoors anymore..does that keep me from doing it? nope lol

I've tried the patch, the inhaler, the gum, the lozenge, hypnosis, acupuncture, wristbands that I could "snap" myself with ..you name it..

I dont if i've reached that point though where I REALLY want to quit..it's a vice..and I use any ol' reason to keep doing it..I'm perfectly aware of how my behavior gets in the way of my quitting..it's all My fault lol

I just hope that I can find the strength to stop..I lost 220 pounds so I could live a healthier longer life..but i'm still exhibiting self defeating beahvior..UGH!

Makes me nuts! lol

Ok..hadda vent..hopefully one of these days i'll get it right..and quit like I did before..which was cold turkey back then! Go figger! lol

AH
Sponsored Links