View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Apr-08-05, 16:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 189/137/130 Female 66.8 inches
BF:
Progress: 88%

Quote:
So you mean to tell me you have lost 21 kg's in 2 and a half months.
Sorry, to laugh, I really wish I HAD lost 21 kgs but, no I'm afraid I think I've only lost about 10. My start weight is 86 because that's when I started weighing myself which was in Feb. I also messed up the beginning of the diet when I drank flavoured mineral water instead of plain, as I didn't know what the carb content was. I found out afterwards, that each glass had about 6 carbs in it!!!

Anyway, eventually I started induction properly and stuck to it, but I am a slow loser although my hubby loses weight much faster than I do. I HAVE lost centimetres though, which I manage to do every week, even though I sometimes don't lose kilo's for several weeks. So far I've lost about 50cm since the middle of Feb; if I can offer any advice that will really help you, it's to measure yourself on a weekly basis as well as jump on the scales. It can be very disheartening to not lose kg's. but sometimes it's just your body's way of adjusting. Also there are lots of foods that can cause you to retain water such as nuts, bacon, cold meats like ham and cheese because they can have a high level of sodium.

Anyway, I hope I haven't confused you too much with too much info. Take care and write soon

Karen