Thread: Singapore
View Single Post
  #77   ^
Old Tue, Jun-24-03, 09:59

Plan: Atkins,PP
Stats: 202/147/120
BF:
Progress: 67%

1/4 cup of watermelon? that is if u chop em into bite sizes n put into a measuring cup...and it makes up only a quarter...think abt 2 tablespoons of chopped watermelons...

but leh cheh lah!!! anyway usually i just allocate from 10g to 20g per consumption ...those sizes u buy from fruit shops... when u finish lunch with colleagues...

debbie, i am not afraid of the fats. but i do fear fried food nowadays coz it can give me cysts.....i used to love KFC chicken...eat the buddy meal...

hey i heard abt pilates and in fact tried to read what is it abt. but later on hmm guess the interest didnt last that long. i think gym is still quite ok...

salmon salmon i still love you....hahah been sometime since i ate raw salmon fish do y'all know that the cold storage at raffles city can help u slice up the item if u choose to purchase a "big" chunk of salmon (sashimi)? i mean usually at the japanese raw food corner u can choose between buying raw chunks and been-cut-nicely-ready-to-eat? i didnt know seriously and i pictured using my little kitchen knife to cut up the chunk in front of my tv. then suddenly there was this chef who 'broke my dreamland' and asked if i need to have the chunk cut. of course i am happy that they do this even if we buy the chunks. and in fact he packaged it nicely just like the ready-to-eats....and much more fish meat compared to same priced ready ones....

i love having big tablespoons of butter into my cream soup... cheese... milk all dump inside...my parents say i ang mo....haha

next week i am invited for a pizza hut lunchie...oh no......

btw anyone planning to study in America? particularly in Columbus, Ohio?