View Single Post
  #80   ^
Old Wed, Sep-10-14, 09:36

Plan: Keto, gluten/nut-free
Stats: 245.8/179/149 Female 65"
BF:
Progress: 69%

Thanks, it's always good to hear how others feel about different nail wraps. The OPI wraps were only enough to do one set of nails, where I can get up to 4 manicures AND two pedicures from a sheet of Jamberry (I have short nails).

Plus, once you opened a OPI package, the wraps dried out quickly, so you could not reuse them later, such as if you wanted to use them as an accent nail. The Jamberry seem to last forever, they never dry out.

The OPI wraps tear very easily, so you could ruin a wrap so easily and with only enough to do one set of nails, you won't get a complete manicure unless you buy more.

The Jamberry wraps are very flexible, and sturdy - in fact I was a nail biter before this, and they are really hard to bite thru! LOL

So it's been 1 year now since I stopped biting my nails, thanks to Jamberry.

I am very allergic, and scent sensitive, and the OPI nail polish smell is too strong for me. I love that the Jamberry have no scent at all, and are latex and gluten-free - which is very important to me.

My nail tips use to fray as well, but I found it it was my application method, and now that I have changed it, my nail tips never fray, and I can wear my wraps for 2 weeks or more, without any noticeable wear. So for me they are very inexpensive! ;-)

Oh, and when I am doing a party, I always bring the OPI wraps for people to try and compare - and no one ever likes them!