View Single Post
  #85   ^
Old Mon, Jan-21-13, 12:03

Plan: One meal a day CAD style!
Stats: 235/212/140 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 24%

This last couple of weeks: we got a baby sitter for the first time in a VERY long time! We have gone out 5 times ever in the last almost 9 years so it is a big deal for us. That night the RM time ended up being spread over 2 hours which couldn't be helped due to issues at the place we started out at and had to go some where else for dinner. We still had a good time and considering that was the first ever slip up for me I am not getting worried.

Then, also, I have a rabbitry with the rarest breed of rabbits in the US: The American Chinchilla Rabbit. So, from time to time I do tours of my rabbitry and I brough together a gathering of 5 different rabbitries and someone wanting to start up their own in June so that was a big deal for me as well. Had to spend a lot more extra time out at the barn and also coincided with the usual routine barn chores, grooming of my herd, and also time again to shear my indoor angroa bunnies so I was all about rabbits for a couple of minutes, LOL

Then also, since I am a nurse and it is the sick time of the year, we have been super busy at work and I have also picked up a couple of extra shifts here and there, one being a night shift so that will be nice on paydays but stressful and not leaving much time for puter niceties.

Somewhere during all this I have kind of forgotten to be taking my daily GTF chromium. Not sure if it has been the added stress, the one time slip up, the reduction in GTF chromium or a combo of them all but I am up 0.6 lbs from last week. I was actually thinking I would be up 2 lbs so I am super happy it is only that amount. My weights were at an all time low of bouncing 221-222 and then this last week 222-223 a lot. Still-very happy to be doing the daily wt then averaging or I would really be biting my nails "assuming" I was up 2 pounds!

Hope everyone has a happy Monday. I wish I had more time to post meals but for those who do thank you so much as I really do like seeing the CM's and RM's!

MIW